District Training 2017
ROTARY: Total Team Training 2017-2018 is Saturday April 1, 2017
Have you registered yet?
Officers for 2017-18: President-Elect, President-Nominee, All Club Directors,Treasurer, Secretary, Foundation Public Image/Relations Chair, Youth Services Chair, Service Projects Chair, Membership Chair, Members new to Rotary and any other club member who wants to know what's new in Rotary or needs to refresh or brush up their Rotary skills
.....AND All interested Rotaractors and Interactors!!!!
At Total Training you will have the opportunity to learn about:
- whats new in the world of Rotary International
- where's District 6330 heading in 2017-18
- what is the Council of Legislation?... and the opportunities provided by the new procedural changes
- trends and ideas for increasing and engaging your club's membership
- ideas to re-energize your club meetings and activities
- ways to enhance your club's public image and new grant opportunities to further use social media to promote Rotary.
This include hands on lessons for beginners and more in depth discussions on how to effectively use social media to promote your club activities
- how to use Rotary's comprehensive knowledge base (including Club Runner, Rotary.Org, My Rotary, etc)
- receive specific advice and training if you are a new Secretary or Treasurer
- learn from the experiences of other participants
- and above all have some great fellowship and fun......!
Holiday Inn Sarnia, April 1st, 2017 9:30am to 4:00pm