Named after Rotary's founder, the Paul Harris Society recognizes Rotary members and friends of The Rotary Foundation who contribute $1,000 or more each year to the Annual Fund, PolioPlus, or approved global grants. The purpose of the Paul Harris Society is to honor and thank individuals for their generosity of annual support to The Rotary Foundation.
WHAT YOUR GIFT SUPPORTS
With your gift you’re promoting peace, fighting disease, providing clean water, saving mothers and children, supporting education, and growing local economies through grants that:
- Bring peace-building seminars to 200 teachers and 1,300 students in Uganda.
- Distribute insecticide-treated mosquito nets and medical services that help prevent malaria in Mali.
- Train teachers who are establishing an early childhood education center in South Africa.
- Provide water filters, toilet blocks, and hygiene training to prevent fluorosis in a community in India.
- Fund a scholarship for a medical professional to research treatment to minimize mortality rates among premature babies in Italy.
- Protect children around the world from polio.
Rotary Direct, Rotary's recurring giving program, makes it easy to join the Paul Harris society.