This month's newsletter features;
- A message from DG Nancy,
- District and Zone Literacy Award Application,
- Flint Rotary's response to the Flint water crisis,
- Stratford club sponsors an Inuit student,
- Rotary Peace Fellows,
- Polio update,
- District News,
|‘Rotary Serving Humanity’ is 2016-17 presidential theme
RI President-elect John F. Germ called on incoming district governors to promote Rotary’s good work as he unveiled the 2016-17 presidential theme, Rotary Serving Humanity, during Rotary’s annual training event for future leaders in San Diego, California, USA. Learn more about the theme and read reactions from district governors-elect.
The RI Membership Development team sends warm holiday greetings to every corner of the Rotary world. We wish you peace, health, and joy in 2016.
As the calendar year draws to a close, it’s a great time to reflect on your club’s 2015 accomplishments and challenges. It’s also the perfect opportunity to start thinking about the year ahead.What is your Rotary resolution for 2016?
Your club could:
- Host a special event for new or prospective members
- Identify a need in your community and develop a service project to meet it
- Recognize the accomplishments of your members during club meetings
- Do something fun, try something new. Make time to enjoy the friendship of your fellow members.
- Explore Rotary Global Rewards and use the discounts to help you do more good work.